PRIME TIME Family Reading, Inc.
Accepting Bids for Food Service Vendor for Ouachita Parish Head Start
Thank you for your interest in providing food services to PRIME TIME Head Start. The link to the Request for Proposals (RFP) is immediately below.
The RFP seeks full-vended food services and delivery (breakfast, lunch, and snack) for 576 students/faculty members across 4 sites in Ouachita Parish, LA for the remainder of PRIME TIME Head Start’s 2019-20 school year and summer session (January 20, 2020 – July 22, 2020). Annual renewal will be optional.
PRIME TIME, Inc. is an approved Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) sponsor. Responses to this RFP must clearly indicate both the capacity and commitment to provide full-vended services and meal delivery in accordance with CACFP standards and regulations. Per meal pricing should also be aligned with current CACFP reimbursement rates.
Bids can be submitted via in-person delivery and mail to the bid review addresses below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hand-delivered, mailed, or emailed bids WILL NOT be opened until 12:00 PM CST on January 10, 2020.
- Bid Location(s): Above Address(es)/Online
- Bid Receipt Deadline Date/Time: 1/9/2020 @ 12:00 pm
- Public Bid Review Date/Time: Friday, 1/10/2020 @ 12:00 pm
- Bid Award Date/Time: Tuesday, 1/14/2020 @ 3:00 pm
Interested entities can participate in the PRIME TIME Head Start Food Service Bid Opening on Jan 10, 2020 12:00 PM CST:
- ONLINE: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5615184296341051404 (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.)
- IN PERSON: at the Ouachita or Orleans Parish addresses below.
- ORLEANS PARISH: 938 Lafayette St, 300, New Orleans, LA 70113
- OUACHITA PARISH: 420 Wheelis St, West Monroe, LA 71292
Registration and/or participation in the PT Head Start Food Service Bid Opening WILL NOT impact the outcome of the review.
Please contact Shantrell Austin (504-523-4352 / email@example.com) with questions.
PRIME TIME Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.